What to look for when choosing your Commercial Cleaning Company.Admin
This is going to sound obvious, but the fundamental aspect of a cleaning business, it the ability to effectively clean. Not just going through the motions of cleaning, or half clean so as to appear to be cleaning, but actually clean.
Obvious right? You would think so. But apparently not.
I watched as he almost cleaned half a handle. As he didn’t wipe any part of the glass, as he wiped 6-7 handles in a row, with a grey-dirt-covered cloth, before spraying the tiniest portion of spay on the dirty cloth, and then proceeded to continue down the laneway of refrigerator doors.
It annoyed me.
It annoyed me because this supermarket was paying this person a real wage, at a time when many people were without a job, to keep their store hygienic, and he could not have cared less.
It annoyed me so much that I approached him and asked him if he realised that his half-attempt and literally no disinfectant was, at best, a useless task. His response? He just grinned, shrugged his shoulders and walked away.
He didn’t care.
He didn’t care he was not performing his job. He didn’t care that his inactions could actually make someone ill. He was indifferent to his task. He was unmotivated. He was not a professional, even if he wore a uniform and was likely from a large multi-national cleaning company.
And that is the topic of today’s post: “what to look for when choosing your commercial cleaning company”
ACS Cleaning Melbourne is a specialised commercial cleaning company with an extremely high standard of professional ethics, trained staff, and a plethora of satisfied customers.But let’s not talk about ACS Cleaning Melbourne just yet. Let’s talk about what you should be looking for when booking your commercial cleaner, what you should know, and what you should be asking.
- Who are the owners?
- Are they reputable?
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they hands on?
- Is the company a boutique company or a massive franchise/organisation?
- Can they offer you the hands-on approach?
- Are they invested in your business or are you just another number?
- Have they got time to meet with you, work with your unique needs?
- Are their cleaners Contractors, Company Employed or Franchisees?
- Are they trained?
- Have they passed a Police/Security Check?
- Are they looking at your contract as a means to an end, or as a long-term relationship?
- Will the same cleaner service your premises or different cleaners, rotating?
- Will this impact on the quality of the cleaning?
- Will it impact on your security?
- Does the Cleaning Company have an up-to-date GPS tracking system to track their cleaners while at work?
- Do they have any form of tracking and customer quality control?
- Is there a single point of communication?
- What is the response time?
- What is the response time after hours or on public holidays?
That seems like a lot of questions, but better to know the answers before you sign a contract.
And then there’s #Covid19. As we (hopefully) move out of stage 4 and beyond, now is the time to prepare for a return to a semblance of a working normal. Is your potential new cleaning company Covid-ready? Are they skilled, equipped and trained in all aspects of a full Covid Clean?
Every negative or questionable answer to the above is the very reason you should be contacting us now. ACS Cleaning Melbourne is:
- A boutique commercial cleaning company who cares about its customers.
- Our CEO is fully hands-on, and contactable seven-days-a-week.
- We have a 24-hour call centre.
- All our Team Members are Trained.
- All are either Franchisee’s or the staff of Franchisee’s, or employees of ACS Cleaning Melbourne – therefore your business is important to us.
- Our Cleaners are fully accountable.
- Each Site is given to a specific Cleaning Team – they are YOUR Cleaning Team.
- Our Cleaners upload photos of their work.
- Response rate is immediate.
- 98% of our customers are long term.
- And we have just introduced a GPS Tracking System.
Our customers are extremely satisfied with our service. Our Google Reviews speak for themselves. One of our customers, Melbourne Radiology, recently commented that we “…do 110% quality work 100% of the time…” a glowing review from a facility that must have 100% cleanliness, 100% of the time.
How’s this for a guarantee.
We guarantee the quality of our work, and we stand by that guarantee. If our work is subpar, we will work for free until you find another cleaning company, or for 14-days, whichever comes first.
Does your current or potential commercial cleaner offer you that sort of guarantee?